Friday, January 9, 2015

What to expect/not to expect





There a lot of things that make up who I am. Like most people. I'm not just interested in one thing. One dimensional if you will. Over the last few months, my interests have changed. Let's be honest here, they haven't changed that much but I digress. I'm growing, I'm getting older, and ugh I'm becoming an adult. So even though I hate expectations, I feel like this blog needs some sort of guideline or something like that. So what can you expect from this blog. First off there will probably be some fashion related things since I do love fashion and all that good stuff. There may be some decor posts. There may also (okay there will) be some posts where I'm just writing what's on my mind, kind of like journal except I'm not the only one who will be reading it. I may discuss celebrity type things, because let's be honest, I'm kind of more than I'd like to admit interested in that stuff. One day there may be tips and advice, like things I've learned. Also quotes cause I love 'em. There may be spiritual posts because God is an important part of my life (if you don't like that, sorry). There will be beauty related things like nail polish and lipstick cause I'm somewhat of a lipstick hoarder. Oh and hair. I've recently developed a keen interest in all things natural hair so you can expect a lot of that. I'm still a beginner, so bear with me. 

And since I mentioned that I don't like expectations, here's what not to expect:
Please don't expect there to be expensive products or fancy shit like that cause that's just not who I am. I for one (like many people) am on a budget. A tight one. One of the things I'm most looking forward to is showing you guys how to or how I take care of myself with spending a shitload of money. I want to be relatable  cause after all, I'm just a normal, small town girl. Some of the blogs out there show things I could never get (at least right now) simply because I don't have the money. Or because I'd rather spend the money on something I need as opposed to something I want. That's not a good feeling and I never want anyone to come here and feel like that. I want this to be a feel good place where you can come and relax, laugh, get some advice (maybe), learn, grow, and all that jazz. Oh and you can also see me stumble and fumble my way through life cause I still got a lot of figuring out to do. It shall be fun, or at least I hope it will be.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...