Sunday, October 27, 2013

Weekly Roundup


Happy Sunday! As always, here's a look at what I posted on the blog this week in case you missed a post.

Monday: Shared one of my favorite bible verses Galatians 6:9.

Tuesday: My lust list included oxfords and smoking slippers.

Wednesday: Nude lace OOTD

Thursday: My love for the denim shirt continues. 

Friday: Another edition of Pin-spiration Friday.

Be sure to check out those posts if you missed them. I also want to update you all a little bit. I have been posting 6 days a week on here and I love it, but it's just become a little too much right now. I've decided to post every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I will also still be doing weekly roundups on Sunday. I hope you all understand and once things settle down, I'll be able to go back to posting everyday.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you back here tomorrow will an all new segment to my blog called Love Chronicles.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...