Sunday, April 26, 2015

23



Happy Birthday to me! It's my 23rd birthday and it really doesn't even feel like it. I don't feel 23. I don't feel like I'm ready to be 23, but I am. I'm not big on making wishes on my birthday, but I've been thinking and there's really only one thing I want this year. I want to start living instead of existing. For me that means stop going through the motions because that's how I've been living my life lately. I want to enjoy every moment of my life. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the in between. I want to truly live! In honor of my birthday I want to share a few nuggets of wisdom that I'm striving to live by this year!

1. Happiness really is a choice.
2. Never compare yourself to others.
3. Enjoy the journey.
4. It's okay to not have it all figured out.
5. Love yourself first.
6. Whatever is meant to be yours, you will have.
7. Don't rush, slow down.
8. Always be happy for others when they win.
9. Let that shit go.
10. Always have a good heart, even when others don't.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to all my April babies out there! We really are the best!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...