Thursday, April 23, 2015

23 lessons


My 23rd birthday is this Sunday and it really got me thinking. I'm still young but I feel like I've gained so much wisdom and I'm still learning. I thought it would be cool (um???) to share 23 things I've learned and that I would tell my overly dramatic, stressed out teenage self.

1. Don't worry, it's all going to be okay.
2. Never settle.
3. You are enough.
4. Three words. Life. Goes. On.
5. Forgiveness is for you, not them.
6. Never make a mountain out of a molehill.
7. Relax.
8. No matter what, always be happy.
9. Gratitude is everything.
10. You are never alone.
11. Work hard, always.
12. Don't let what people think or say phase you.
13. You and only you are in control of your life.
14. Your fear should never be bigger than your faith.
15. Your value isn't dependent on what other people think.
16. Never let them see you sweat.
17. Sometimes (most of the time) it's never that serious.
18. You thought you could never get over him, well you can and you did.
19. Love unconditionally and with your whole heart.
20. Life is a gift. Treat it as such.
22. You are beautiful.
23. Attitude is everything.

What are some things you have learned and that you would tell your younger self if you could?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...