Saturday, October 25, 2014

Where I've Been

Soooo, it's been a really long time. Like really. I've neglected my little space on the internet and that needs to be explained. Even though I really don't have the best explanation, I'll just give you a little update. I loved blogging, but it was beginning to feel like a chore, kind of like a burden if you will. I was going through a lot of stuff (still am, but that's life) and I just didn't need the added stress. I got so concerned with how many people were reading my blog. leaving comments, and how many followers I had, that I was missing the whole point. I thought I would just take a break for a few weeks and I would be back to normal. Those few weeks turned into a pretty long time. I love fashion, I love style, I love the whole lifestyle thing. I even love writing and to be honest, I miss it. I miss having a creative outlet and right now I need it. I want to start back blogging, but in order for me to be happy, there needs to be some changes. We'll talk about those later because I haven't quite got that figured out yet, but I just wanted to give you a little update/explanation/whatever. Thank you to those of you who read my blog and for the comments. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...