Sunday, December 22, 2013

Casual Glam


Taking simple, casual pieces and making them a little more glam has been my uniform this holiday season. I wore this look for a small holiday church gathering and it was perfect for the occasion. A simple sweater dress can become holiday appropriate with the right accessories. I paired mine with patterned tights, a jeweled hair clip, and bold lipstick. In this case, accessories really do make the look.









What I'm wearing: 
Sweater dress from a local boutique
Wal-Mart tights
Payless boots
Lipstick: Milani Uptown Mauve

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...