Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I am thankful

all images via Pinterest

In honor of Thanksgiving, I thought it would good for me to share with you all things that I'm thankful for. I try to live my life in a way that I'm always thankful, not just on Thanksgiving. It's so easy (and I'm guilty of this also) to think of all the things we don't have. But it's so good to think of all the blessings that you do have and be truly thankful for them. There are so many things I could list and I'm sure once I post this I will think of more things, but here's just a few of the things I'm thankful for.

1. My health
2. My family (specifically my mom and sisters)
3. God
4. My faith
5. Love, the love I have for people and the love people have for me
6. Being alive
7. Gods grace and his mercy
8. Food
9. A roof over my head
10.Things that I need as well as things that I want
11. Opportunities
12. Second chances


Please share with me in the comments some of the things you're thankful for. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments :

  1. We are all so blessed! Love your post.

    Check out the $$ Giveaway on my blog. Great for Black Friday!

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...