Thursday, October 31, 2013

easy transition

I couldn't resist doing this post in black and white since there's really no color in this look, but here's a pic in color for good measure.

A black and white floral dress makes for an easy transition into fall. Throw a sweater on over it and you have a perfect look for those colder days. This look is so versatile which makes it so easy for anyone to wear. I love wearing it with my Vans, giving it a casual vibe. But this look can transition even further by wearing it with tights and boots in the winter. I don't think you can get any more perfect than that. 

What I'm wearing:
American Eagle Outfitters sweater
Wal-Mart dress (I've had this bad boy forever
Vans sneakers

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...