Thursday, September 26, 2013

the un-basic basics


It's always important to have a few basics in your wardrobe. Personally, I love throwing on a basic top and shorts when dressing up is not an option. Basics can be either dressed up or down. They are so versatile and make for easy,comfortable dressing. In this case, I loved pairing two basic pieces with a chic hairstyle and ankle strap sandals. It makes this basic look a little un-basic. And sometimes that can be a good thing. A very good thing.


What I'm wearing:
Wal-Mart shirt
shorts that were once jeans
Target shoes
Dooney and Bourke purse



Have a great day and thanks for reading!









Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments :

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...