Monday, August 26, 2013

changes


Happy Monday! I'm here to give you another dose of inspiration. This week's theme is all about change. I thought this would be a great theme because I'm currently going through some changes in my life, being back in school is a major one. I do not do great with change. I may even go as far as saying that I do not like change at all. I'm the kind of person that likes for things to be one way and for them to stay that way. But as I've gotten older, I've realized that change is a part of life. In order to grow, you have to change, things have to change. It's important to know that change can be a good thing and I've learned to sort of go with the flow. That being said, I'm still not 100% percent over my change phobia, but I'm trying. I hope these quotes will help you and inspire you to accept change as a positive part of life.

Photo Credits: Google

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...