Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Nails


I can't believe that today is Christmas Eve and it's my last "12 days of Christmas" post. For the last post, I'm talking nails. I have 5 of my favorite picks for this holiday season and also for the winter season. Read on to see what they are.


1. Covergirl outlast stay brilliant Bronze Beauty- This color has been on repeat for the last few months and it is the perfect color for this season. It's a sparkly silver polish, but it has hints of bronze. The wear is amazing and I anticipate wearing this color like crazy in the next few months.

2. Sally Hansen diamond strength no chip nail color Red Velvet- This is my favorite color for this time of year. It's also my favorite red because it's not your typical holiday red. It has hints of pink in it and I wore this color to death last year. 

3. NYC Canal Street- I love this color for the holidays because it's unexpected. It has sparkles and it's a brown burgundy color. I love wearing colors like this because they are the perfect transition into the winter season.  

4. Sally Hansen diamond strength no chip nail color Save the Date- This is color I will be wearing for Christmas. I love the purple because it's unexpected, but festive at the same time. 

5. Covergirl outlast stay brilliant Forever Festive- I wore this color all last week and I love it. I think it's the perfect holiday red and is classic enough to wear all year round.

That's it for my holiday nail polish picks. I love all of these colors and will be wearing them not only for the holidays, but for the months to come.
Thanks for reading and I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...