Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pop

I've been experimenting more and more with my style lately. I think starting a blog has helped me sort of move away from my comfort zone. I love that I'm becoming more fearless with my style and I'm not afraid of wearing whatever I want. Not that this outfit is anything crazy or out of the ordinary, but I feel like it's different than anything I would have worn in the past. Like I've said before, it's good to step out of your comfort zone every once in awhile.







What I'm Wearing:
sweater from a local boutique
Target tank
Hot Topic pants
Payless flats
Lipstick MILANI Color Statement Lipstick - Uptown Mauve

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...