Monday, February 17, 2014

Back to Black

Well, today was one of the cold days. This weather has been so up and down lately, so it's hard to know what exactly to wear in those situations. Since I was going to be out most of the day, I decided on an all black look. To me, it's the chicest way to brave the elements. I experimented with an all black look during the summer and I thought I'd try my hand at it again. When wearing all black, I've learned that it's important to mix textures. I love the combo of a knit sweater, pants, leg warmers, and leather boots. It's the perfect mix of textures and perfect for a chilly day.






What I'm Wearing:
Wal-Mart sweater
Hot Topic pants 
Payless boots

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...