Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Crazy Weather


The weather changes so much in Texas, that it's hard to know exactly how to dress. One day it's cold, the next day it's sunny and warm. Well, today was one of the cold days and I was in a rut. I didn't quite know what to wear. For cold days like this, my uniform I pretty consistent. I like to keep a mix of casual with elements of more dressy pieces. I love pairing a casual t-shirt with black pants and my favorite coat. If it was really cold I would add boots, but sneakers seemed to work just fine for this crazy Texas weather.






What I'm Wearing:
Gap coat
Nike t-shirt
Hot Topic pants
Vans sneakers

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...