Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter Hats

My knitted black beanie from Target is a staple in my wardrobe during the colder months. Not only is it stylish, it's also pretty practical. Although I love it, it can sometimes be difficult to style my hair when I do decide to wear it. I've played around with a few hairstyles and I've come up with 3 that can be worn with any type of beanie or hat.

I rarely like to wear my hair down, but when wearing a hat, I love it. This is the easiest hairstyle to recreate and the most versatile. You can wear your hair straight or curly. I prefer wearing my hair curly to add more interest.

This is the way I wear my hair pretty much every time I wear a hat. I think it looks cute and it's so easy to do. This literally takes a minute or less to do.

When wearing a hat, pulling my hair to the side and wearing a fishtail braid is my favorite look. It's fast and easy to do.

What are some of your favorite ways to style your hair when wearing a hat?
Thanks for reading and have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...