Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Hair

Today's "12 days of Christmas" post is all about hair. I am going to be showing you 3 hairstyles that are perfect for holiday gatherings and parties. I like to keep things simple, so all of these looks are easy to do and can be personalized to fit the occasion and your personality.

1. Headband
Another simple look, but I think this hairstyle is perfect for a party. I love that this hairstyle can be worn with your hair curly or straight. I like it both ways, but it's really just a matter of preference. When choosing a headband, it's again a matter of preference. I chose a sparkly one, because I think it's more festive. Any type of dressier headband will do.

2. Top Knot
A top knot is perfect for any occasion, but I think it looks extra special during the holidays. It's perfect with a bold lip, and a jeweled clip adds a little sparkle.

3. Side part clip back


This is my favorite hairstyle to wear during the holiday season. It's so simple to do, but it just looks classic. For me, I like for my hair to be curly. You can leave your hair straight, do loose waves, or pretty much whatever you want. I also like to create a deep side part. I just think it looks flattering, but again, you can part your hair wherever you want. To clip back one section of hair, for the holidays I love using a sparkly clip. You can use whatever clip you have or you can even use bobby pins. The clip just makes the look even more festive.

What hairstyle will you be rocking this holiday season?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...