Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Roundup


It's that time of the week again. Read on to see what went on The JaToya Chronicles this week...

Monday: Talked about one of my favorite quotes and why it's always important to trust your eyes.

Tuesday: An all black outfit with a pop of pink.

Wednesday: A transitional look where I turned one of my summer dresses into a skirt by throwing a comfy sweater on over it.

Thursday: A tutorial on one of my favorite hairstyles ever. 

Friday: An all new segment where I share my love for Pinterest.

That's it for this week's roundup. Remember to check out any post you may have missed and as always I'll see you tomorrow for an all new post.

Thanks for reading and have a great Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...