Friday, October 18, 2013

Pin-spiration Friday


I'm excited to be bringing you all a new segment to my blog. I am completely obsessed with Pinterest (understatement of the year) and I know I'm not the only one. I could get lost pinning for hours at a time. I'm pretty much always on there and I may or may not pin things like crazy. And because we could all use a little pin-spiration in our lives, I thought it would fun to share a few of my favorite pins of the week every Friday here on the 'ol blog, so let's get started.

keep them guessing
pink peony love

graphic sweatshirt with quilted skirt via Happily Grey

glam street style Kourtney Kardashian

heart balloons

all images via Pinterest

What are some of your favorite things to pin on Pinterest? Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Also, today is my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...