Monday, October 21, 2013

weary


Galatians 6:9 is one of my favorite bible verses. It can be interpreted in so many ways, and each day this simple scripture with it's powerful words speaks to me. I love how scripture means different things to different people and how it can be exactly what you need for a particular time in your life. In life it's so easy to get caught up in all the stuff that goes on. We sometimes get weary with the trials of life. Everyday isn't always great and it's easy to forget how blessed we all really are. This scripture reminds me to never grow weary. Never give up and never stop doing good and serving God. Because in this life, we reap what we sow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...