Friday, October 4, 2013

the cape...


Just call me the girl with the cape. I'm completely in love with this dress and I've had it for years. The last time I wore it was to my little sister's graduation. Such a perfect dress for that occasion right? What really makes this dress special is that cape. Pretty fabulous if I do say so myself. But I can't forget about the abstract pattern. Loving everything about this whole look. From the jewelry, the shoes, the top knot; I'm obsessed.

What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 dress
Payless shoes













A little blurry but I just had to share. Thanks for reading and have a great day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments :

  1. you look cute!
    besides you have a great blog !
    i like it a lot

    hope you had a nice weekend ?

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my blog and I had a great weekend. xo

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...