Thursday, October 3, 2013

pattern player


I've just recently started mixing my patterns. I know I'm a little late to the game, but better late than never right? Anyway, I've been loving mixing leopard with anything and everything. For me, it is a neutral and can be paired all kinds of ways. Plus, it's my favorite print ever (besides floral, duh). So why not mix it with a polka dot shirt and blue pants. I mean, it's only right.What are your favorite patterns to mix?



Loving the sun. Such pretty colors

What I'm wearing:
Wal-Mart blouse
jeans from a local boutique
Payless shoes

Thanks for reading. Until next time...
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...