Tuesday, October 15, 2013

all black attack






All black everything. I must say, I don't think I've ever worn an all black look before. I know, crazy right? I was really never a fan and could never find a look that worked for me until recently. I think wearing all black is a chic way to dress. I mean, black is slimming and it looks good on everyone. It's pretty much perfect. What I love about this look is the comfort factor. I definitely dress for comfort 95% of the time. The subtle pinstripe on these shorts add a little bit of contrast, keeping the look from looking too basic. My bright pink crossbody gives this look a pop of color which I'm all about. I'm also loving the feel of this shirt. Super comfortable. It's safe to say I've gone to the dark side and I'm not sure if I'm ever coming back. More all black looks are definitely in my future.










What I'm wearing:
Shirt from a local boutique
Shorts from who knows where (extremely old)
Vans authentic lo pro shoes

Thank you so much for reading! Have a great day...

2 comments :

  1. I wear toooooo much black, but it's just so FLATTERING! I love your outfit. SO cute!

    www.bhreaghwho.com

    Cheers,
    Bhreagh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I don't wear enough black, but I'm starting to incorporate it more into my wardrobe.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...