Wednesday, October 16, 2013

transitional remix...


I have always loved the idea of turning a dress into a skirt. As you all know, I'm all about filling up my closet with pieces that are versatile. It's a must for me to be able to wear pieces in so many different ways, plus it's always fun to mix things up. As much as I'm dreading it, the weather is not going to stay warm. Even in Texas, the air can become chilly. So I thought I would transition one of my favorite dresses and make it a little more appropriate for colder weather. This dress was last seen here, where I took a more summer approach to the styling. This look is a total departure from anything I've ever worn, but I'm all about taking risks and getting out of my comfort zone. I must say that I love that by adding a simple gray sweater, my summer dress just became a pretty look for fall.















What I'm wearing:
Wal-Mart sweater
dress from a local boutique
Vans authentic lo pro shoes (my favorite)

Thanks for reading and have an amazing day!

4 comments :

  1. Such a cute skirt!
    thecoralcourt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. I love that printed skirt.
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post. :)
    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...