Monday, October 14, 2013

trust your eyes


I love this little quote. In so many ways, it really comes in handy. Seriously, how many times have people told you one thing then turn around and do something totally different? I know I can't be the only person this has happened to. Some people talk a really good game. It's easy to say all the right things, but it's a little harder to actually do them. It kind of goes hand in hand with the whole actions speak louder than words thing. Words are all fine and dandy, but I need to see those words in motion. Show me a little something. Always believe what you see. It's the actions that count, so trust those eyes!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...