Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Budget Fashionista is now...


The JaToya Chronicles! I'm so excited about this name change. So what brings about this change? Well, I wanted something that represented me and the things I want to blog about. I want this blog to be a mixture of the things that I love. I'm not just a lover of fashion, so I'm not just going to blog about fashion. I would love for this blog to grow and evolve as I grow and evolve. I think my new name is something that I will be happy with for years to come and it doesn't limit me on what I can blog about. I love my new name and I hope you all do too. I'm still in the process of changing things around so please bear with me. It takes a lot of time, but I will get it done. You all can expect a variety of different posts from me in the future. I have so many new ideas and I cannot wait to share. I want you all to join me on my journey through life, love, beauty, and fashion. I'm excited to share everything with you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...