Monday, August 12, 2013

a little inspiration goes a long way...

Happy Monday! Today I'm happy to introduce a new segment to my blog called A Dose of Inspiration. I'm going to be sharing some of my favorite quotes and random things that will be inspiring me this week. Perfect for a Monday right? I'm hoping this post will motivate you and inspire you in some way!

Dreams
I've really been dealing with this topic a lot lately. I've recently just started to believe in myself and follow my heart and my dreams. It's so important for everyone to do that. Here are a few quotes that have inspired me to never give up no matter what the circumstances are. I'm going to continue to follow my dreams and I hope you all will too!


No matter what happens in life, never ever let go of your dreams. Dream big!


Go after your dreams. It takes work and determination, but it's all worth it in the end.


You can always turn your can'ts into cans, and your dreams into plans. Go after what you really want in life.


Love this so much. You have to walk in confidence and know that you can do anything you set you mind to do. Go confidently!


Faith
Everyone could use a little faith. Faith is one thing that is so important to me. It drives every part of my life and everything that I do, because I have faith to believe that everything is going to be alright. Having faith in something is so beautiful and its something I'm blessed to have. No matter your situation may look like, have faith and stay strong!


Strong faith can drive out the biggest fears! Be strong in your faith.


Faith over fear. Never be afraid.


Faith gives life meaning. It allows you to hope and dream and have a future. Have faith.


Faith is knowing and believing things are going to be alright even when you can't see it.


Love
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a big believer in love. I like to say that I am a hopeful romantic. Anything that has to do with love I'm all for. So here are a few love quotes that inspire me to never give up on love.


Love is never easy, but it is always worth it. 


Do all things with love. Spread love everywhere you go and let your light shine.


Give without any expectations. That's what true love is.


So beautiful. I know one of God's gifts to me will be blessing me with a man who loves me unconditionally. So excited for that day to come.


Trust your heart. Trust the one you love.


Fashion
I'm always inspired by fashion. I went on a Google search and found some things that I love. I thought I'd share a few of them with you.


Found this pic on weheartit.com and I'm loving all the big statement rings. I'm a sucker for jewelry so of course this caught my eye.


Love this pink inspiration board I found on ampclothings.com Anything pink and girly literally makes me dance. Those two words describe me in a nutshell and this picture is everything. This definitely will be inspiring me this week.


This denim on denim look is so chic. I found this on ericabunker.com and it was inspired by Pinterest. I want to try to recreate this look one day.


That's it for this does of inspiration. What's been inspiring you lately? Thanks for reading and I hope you're all feeling a little more inspired.

Thanks for reading
xoxo








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...