Friday, August 9, 2013

Instagram Creepin': Pics of the Week


Welcome once again to my lovely blog. I must admit, I was kind of having withdrawals. I love blogging so much I just want to it everyday. But I digress. Today on the blog, I'm introducing a new segment called Instagram Creepin'. Let me explain. In these posts, I share the pics I posted on Instagram this week for those of you who don't follow me there (which you totally should). I think this is a fun way to break up all those outfit posts. Not that I don't love those, I just think its fun to do something different. So without further ado, lets get to creeping.



These are two selfies I posted on Sunday. I loved my whole look here. It was very pink, light and summery. This look will be posted soon on the blog. It's one of my favorites.



On Monday, I posted these pics as sneak peeks to Mondays outfit post. I love posting sneak peeks on Instagram, so follow me @thebudgetfashionista for more!


Mondays outfit was very casual. I posted this pic of my shoes while I was at the park. Love my vans.


Tuesday this pic from Mondays post went up. I loved this whole outfit. Check out Mondays post for more details and to learn about my obsession with black and white.



I also posted these pics from my outfit on Tuesday. This outfit will be up on the blog soon and it is one of my favorites. It's a denim on denim look with pops of pink and turquoise. In love with the whole look. Can't wait to share all the details on the blog. 



On Wednesday, I posted pics from that days outfit post. Check that out if you haven't already.



I also posted pics from my look that day which I once again loved. I'm just chilling on a park bench. No big deal.


On Thursday, another pic of Wednesdays post went up. Loving how my hair looks in this pic. 


I posted this quote (which is on my About me page as well) on Thursday to remind myself to be happy no matter what. I love quotes and on Monday, I'm going to share some of my favorites so stay tuned for that.


It was Thursday and in the Instagram world that means Throwback Thursday so I had to post a pic. I chose this selfie from a few months ago. It's actually one of my favorites pictures of myself. I love my hair here. It's really rare that I wear my hair down, so I thought I'd post a pic with it down.

That's it for this week. I hope you all enjoyed a look into my Instagram and saw some of what I did this week. Remember to follow me there because as you can see, I post a lot. I love giving my Instagram followers sneak peeks and sharing things that I don't share on my blog. Also I finally created a Twitter page. You can follow me there @budfashionista. I'm just getting used to posting on there, but I try to every now and then.

Thanks for reading and until next time...
xoxo









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...