Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let's talk about...plants


I want to start this off by saying I hope you guys are liking some of the changes I've made to le blog. I'm changing my content up a little and I'm going in a little bit of a different direction. My whole vision for this blog has changed drastically. Well maybe not drastically (that's me being all dramatic) but its changed. Things are still in the process of being perfected, but so far I'm liking it. Let me know if you are. So back to the subject at hand. The subject of plants. Houseplants. Succulents. That sort of thing. Over the past few months, I've become literally obsessed with plants. I'm not exactly sure how it started but the love is real. All I want to do is fill my space up with as many plants as possible. I love the way they look and not only that I enjoy taking care of them. I also enjoy, probably more than I should, going on Pinterest (you can see what I've been pinning here) and looking at all the plants and how people have decorated with them. I research how to take care of them and everything. I told you the love was real. I've even created an Instagram page (follow here) with my mom to showcase all our plants. I'm crazy, but there are worse things to be obsessed with. I thought that since plants are the new loves of my life I could incorporate them into my blog. If you're not into this stuff there will be plenty of other content, but that's just where my head is at right now. I've done so much research on how to choose the right plant for you, how to take care of it, and all that stuff. I'm somewhat of an expert, not really but I like to think I am. I want to share my knowledge with you all here cause we're friends. So let me know what you think, and if you think I'm crazy that's okay. I agree.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...