Monday, April 20, 2015

I'm back...for real this time

Welcome back to The JaToya Chronicles! Let's just pretend I never left shall we? I've been feeling super inspired lately and to be honest I missed my blog. I didn't miss the way it used to be, but I missed having a creative outlet and I missed what could have been. Dramatic much, but it's the truth. That being said, I'm back (I think). I definitely do not want to make any promises seeing as that went so well last time (ha), but I'm for sure going to make more of an effort because let's face it, I can never stay away for too long. I am in the process (and I just said that in a british accent, not sure why) of changing things up. Most of the changes have to do with my content because I want to do things that are more me, even if I'm still figuring out who I am. I'm still working things out but I should be posting a few days this week *fingers crossed*. Next week should be more regular, but we're going to take things real slow, like real real slow. See you guys tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...