Wednesday, January 14, 2015

my natural hair questions


I have questions. Lots of questions. I have some answers to, but the questions come first. Oh and they have to do with hair cause like I said, I've become a bit obsessed. I thought I would just share them with you and maybe you guys could help me. Yes? Yes. 

Disclaimer: I know what I do and what I should be doing, it's just nice to hear, er, read other people's opinions and what they do.

How often do you shampoo your hair? I feel like for me, my hair tells me every week or so, but I know it's different for everyone.

Do you co wash? Honestly this whole co washing business confuses the hell out of me. Help me. Do I need to be co washing and how often?

Deep conditioning. All about deep conditioning. Like how often? What do you use? I know I should be doing it, but I haven't found a. the time and b. the right products. I know there are some great DIY deep conditioners that I really want to try. Do you have any faves?

What are you favorite protective styles? I love a good protective style and I want to know, what's your go to one?

How do you maintain your style? Whether it be a wash and go, twist out, braid out, protective style, whatever. I need to know how you maintain it. My biggest problem with my wash and go is that it looks bomb the day of and maybe the next day, but I can't for the life of me keep it looking good for more than two days. I need serious help.

Those are the most burning questions I have right now. I feel like most newbies have those questions or maybe more, so let's help each other out. Also, I am going to do more detailed posts about the products I use and how I use them. 
Thanks for reading, yo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...