Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thermal Layers


I always love experimenting with my style. I love wearing things that I wouldn't normally wear or things that I would never think of wearing. They usually turn out to be my favorite outfits. I'm normally not the one to layer. Living in Texas, even the winters don't call for much layering, so it's a little foreign to me. For some reason, I decided that layering a simple thermal over my favorite denim shirt would make for a great outfit.

I really love the way it turned out even if it was a little out of the norm for me. I'm learning that it's always good to step out of your comfort zone in fashion and in life.








What I'm Wearing:
Unionbay thermal
Forever 21 button up
Target pants
Payless boots

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...