Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mix it Up

My style really can't be defined. My style reflects my mood and how I'm  feeling that particular day. So it's constantly changing and I like that. One thing that I can say about my style is that I love mixing and matching pieces in my wardrobe. I love the challenge of putting together a look from things that I never would have thought would go together. That's where this look comes from.

I wore this dress here and I mixed it up a little here and today I'm taking this dress a little further. I'm still wearing a dress as a skirt but I added boots and my favorite winter headband. I love the way it turned out and it seemed perfect for these warm winter days.








What I'm Wearing:
Target sweater
dress from a local boutique
Payless boots

Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...