Monday, January 20, 2014

Same old, Same old

Welp, it's back to the old grind for me. It's been such a fun and relaxing few weeks, that it's almost impossible for me to even think of going back to school. 

I wore this outfit for my day of travel. It's about a 3 hour drive from my hometown to my college, so I needed to be comfortable. Since no matter what I'm doing or wearing I like to be put together this outfit does the trick for me. And can we talk about this Coach tote bag? I got this for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for travelling back and forth. Oh, and since it's pink it gets bonus points from me. 







What I'm Wearing: 
American Eagle Outfitters jacket
Wal-Mart t-shirt
Payless shoes
Coach tote

2 comments :

  1. I hated ending my vacation as well. I wish you much success.
    StylesbyNancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it sucks. Thanks so much and thanks for reading!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...