Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Persun Mall Wishlist

I'm back with my second post of the day and it's a good one. A brand new trendy website just came to my attention. It's called Persun Mall and it's amazing. I was browsing through the website and I saw so many things that I would love to have in my closet. I mean, the prices are incredible and the clothing is right on trend, really what's not to love. Since you may or may not have heard of this website, I thought it would be cool to share some of my favorite pieces. It was really hard to narrow it down, but I have chosen 3 pieces that I love. 

First up is this beautiful printed collar shirt. I love the print which is fun and girly. I love that this shirt can be layered or worn alone as the stand out piece of an outfit.

Next is this flower printed sweater. This sweater is so adorable and feminine. I can see this being dressed up or dressed down.

Last but certainly not least is black and white dress. You all know that I'm obsessed with black and white and as soon as I saw this dress I was in love. I love the shape of it and my head is already spinning with all the ways I can wear it.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. I also hope it was helpful to those of you who wish to visit the site.
Thanks so much for reading and have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...