Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Scents

image
In my last two posts, I talked about getting your skin and lips ready for the holidays. It's only right to now talk about my favorite scents to wear during this time of year. I've never really been the type of person who only wears fruity or sweet scents in the spring and summer. If I like a scent I'm going to wear it, but when it gets colder, I naturally gravitate towards scents that have a little more substance. I like more musky and woodsy scents during the holidays and here are some of my favorite ones.

Both of these scents are perfect for this time of year. Spiced caramel cider smells just like the holiday season and cloud 9 is the perfect everyday body spray.

I love both of these scents all year round. They both have a woodsy, musky scent that feels a little more appropriate when the weather is colder.

I love the vanilla notes in cashmere glow. This is my favorite scent because it's always appropriate no matter what time of year it is.

This scent is has the perfect blend of woodsy, musky notes without being too heavy.

You can never go wrong with vanilla. It's my favorite scent to wear and vanilla never goes out of season. I'm not too picky when it comes to vanilla scents, and I'm loving these two right now.

What are some of your favorite scents for this time of year?





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...