Monday, December 9, 2013

simple


Sometimes dressing is as simple as a black tee and jeans. It's a look that never goes out of style, it's classic, and it's chic. This look is truly what I feel most comfortable and confident in. I love that this tee isn't as simple as it seems. The off the shoulder detail give it a little something extra, but the simple intentions are there. It's soft, comfortable, and lived in. Those are the best kind of shirts, in my opinion. It's always good to get back to the simple things in life, fashion included. 







What I'm wearing:
Forever 21 shirt
jeans from a local boutique
Payless shoes

What do you feel most comfortable and confident in?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...