Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Selfies"

Today's Wednesday and I'm so happy that the semester is almost over. I'm heading home for Christmas break and I couldn't be more excited. Today's post is a little different than what I usually post on here. Last week, I documented (a.k.a. took selfies) my looks from the week. I didn't do full outfit posts (maybe I'll do that next time), but I thought it would be cool to take pictures of what I looked like last week. I've also been really active on Instagram lately, so be sure to follow me there. Without further ado, here goes.

Monday: I absolutely love wearing my hair in top knot. It's easy and it doesn't always have to look so put together. I also love wearing a bold lip color.

Tuesday: This look was so simple. Everyone has those days where you don't really feel like getting all dolled up. When I feel like that, I throw my hair up in a ponytail and forgo bold lipstick. I didn't want my ponytail to be completely boring so I added a braid at the top.

Wednesday: I rarely wear my hair down, so this was a real change for me. Since it's colder outside, I feel like I can get away with wearing my hair down more often and I love this hairstyle. It's so easy to do and literally takes little to no effort.

Thursday: I decided to wear my hair down again, but this time I added a braid. I love braids and I think they look good all year round. Some people think they're just a summery thing, but I will rock a braid no matter what. I'm also wearing one of my favorite lipsticks Revlon spicy cinnamon. It's so perfect for this time of year.

Friday: The weather here in Texas is so crazy. On Friday, we were under an ice storm warning and the high was around 34 degrees! For really cold days, a knitted beret is a must. They also can save a bad hair day. It's a win win situation.

Saturday: This was a casual day. I didn't really feel like doing much with my hair, so I decided to put a headband on. It's so easy to do, but I think it pulled together my whole look.

Sunday: I fully took advantage of the cold weather and wore my hair down the majority of the week. I used to wear my hair like this all the time in high school, so I decided to bring it back on Sunday. I kept it casual with an almost nude lipstick. 

I hope you all liked this post. I plan to do more of these in the future. Thanks so much for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...