Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November 2013 Favorites

I thought it would be fun for me to feature some of my favorite products that I use on a day to day basis on the blog every once in awhile. It's even more perfect because the month just ended, so what better way to showcase my favorites than to do a November favorites post. I love watching these kinds of videos on YouTube, and since I don't make videos, I thought doing in a blog post form would be the next best thing. Just as a disclaimer, I really don't try out new products that often. I'm the type of person that likes to stick to what I know works best, so I won't be doing a favorites post every month. If I did, it would kind of get repetitive and boring. In other words, I'm only going to do these posts if I discover something new that I love. Now that we have all of that straightened out, let's talk about my favorites.
My first favorite of the month is actually my favorite of all time. I absolutely love this Dooney and Bourke handbag. I've had it for about 2 years and it still looks brand new. I love how soft the leather is and I basically carried it throughout the month.
My next favorite are these Pandora stack rings. I wear these rings everyday. I love that you can wear them all together or wear them one at a time. They are heavy and such high quality.
This is a pretty random favorite, but I love owls. I collect all different kinds, but these two are my most recent ones. The white owl is actually a scented wax burner and the red one is a candle holder that my mom bought me. I love them both.
The next two favorites are pretty much what I've been wearing all month long. I have a ton of different Bath and Body Works body sprays, but for some reason Secret Wonderland is the one I've been wearing constantly. I love the way it smells. I also have been in love with the Vaseline total moisture cocoa radiant vitalizing body gel oil (say that ten times fast). I mix it in with my lotion and it leaves my skin so soft!
Next, I've been loving the Caress enchanting secret and the evenly gorgeous body washes. Both of these smell so good and I love the way they both make my skin feel. I've been using the crap out of both of these this past month. 
The Sally Hansen diamond strength nail polish in red velvet is my absolute favorite nail polish of all time. I love how it wears and I love the color against my skin. It's red, but it has pink undertones with subtle silver shimmer. I love it all year round, but I wear the heck out of it during the holidays. It's a perfect color for this time of year. I recently discovered the Covergirl outlast stay brilliant nail polish in the shade bronze beauty and I fell in love with it. I wore it for over a week straight and I seriously saw no chips! I'm excited to try more from the line.
This wouldn't be a true favorites post if I didn't share some lip products. I love lipstick. I mean I really love it. The first lipstick pictured is the Milani statement lipstick in uptown mauve. I just got this last week and it is already a favorite. It's a raspberry color and the pigmentation is incredible. It also has a fruity scent which I love. I already want more of these. The next lipstick is one that I've already talked about here and it's Revlon's iced amethyst. It's such a pretty color and I wore it almost everyday in November.

That's it for my November favorites. I hope you all enjoyed it and I want you all to tell me some of your all time favorite products. Below are links to some of the products mentioned above or similiar ones. Thank you all so much for reading!

Dooney and Bourke purse similar here and here
Pandora stack rings here here here here here and here(my fav)
Secret Wonderland here(currently sold out)
Vaseline body gel here
Caress evenly gorgeous here
Sally Hansen red velvet here
Covergirl bronze beauty here
Milani uptown mauve here








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...