Wednesday, October 30, 2013

separates



One of my favorite things ever is layering with denim. I just think it's a look that never goes out of style and can be worn season after season. I love mixing things up with a denim button up that I've had forever. By wearing it like a jacket, I'm giving it a whole new look and modernizing it. Also wearing it with a fitted tank and patterned pants make it more "my" style. Anytime I can wear denim and style it in new ways, makes me very happy.









What I'm wearing:
Limited Jeans denim top
Target tank and jeans
Payless shoes 


What are some of your favorite ways to style a denim shirt/jacket?

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...