Thursday, October 10, 2013

Geometric Lover


The moment I saw this dress I knew it had to be mine. It's so out of my usual style comfort zone, but I fall in love with it more each time I wear it. I love the geometric print and the overall shape of the dress. I'm also digging the self tie situation going on because with dresses like these, it's important to cinch in your waist. I also think that having a couple of dresses that you love in your closet is crucial. Dresses are just so easy. They're easy to wear, easy to style, and they're really a no brainer. I never thought I would love a dress like this, but seriously it's just so comfortable. I would wear this dress everyday if I could and I wouldn't think anything of it.


What I'm wearing:
Dress from a local boutique
Target shoes (my favorite, if you couldn't tell)

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my blog. It really means a lot...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...