Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Celebrity Style Crush: Zoe Saldana



Hello and welcome back to my blog. Today's post is all about my current celebrity style crush, Zoe Saldana.  I love her style because its no fuss, no frills, comfortable, and casual. Yet, it still has an effortlessly chic quality to it. She's mastered the art of casually dressing and it works for her. Here are a few of my favorite looks:


This is such a basic outfit, but basic doesn't have to be boring. Zoe makes pieces that I'm sure everybody has in their closet look incredible. I love how casual the outfit looks, but her sleek hair and fierce red lip take it up a notch. 


This happens to be my favorite way to style a denim shirt. Put it with a pair of black pants and call it a day. I love that Zoe added black suede boots, which help transition this look into the colder months, but you can totally rock this look in the spring and summer. You can never go wrong with a denim shirt and black pants. So classic and flattering. 


It's not hard to make a white t-shirt look amazing if you know how to style it. It's such a wardrobe staple because it is so versatile. I love the way its styled here. Very simple and casual, but the ankle boots are an unexpected surprise. Love the hat and crossbody bag as well. This outfit is perfect for those days when you don't feel like putting too much effort into your look, but you don't want to look like you just rolled out of bed. I'm totally going to be stealing this look for those days when I'm just not in the mood to get dolled up. Thanks Zoe.


Another casual but pretty look. I love the idea of pairing my favorite jean shorts with a polka dot button down shirt. Mix in black strappy sandals and this look is pretty much done. I'm in love with the structured bag Zoe's carrying. Again, adding a red lip to any casual outfit takes it up a level. 


Zoe's pulling out the white t-shirt again. This time she paired it with red jeans and chic crocodile flats. I'm also loving her sleek hair and hoop earrings. This is yet another way I'm going to be styling my white t-shirt.


I really love this whole ensemble. The cardigan, floral top, and baby pink crossbody make this outfit ultra girly. But the distressed denim shorts and black flats add a bit of a hard edge to the look. Love the contrast.


This all black look is pretty amazing. I love this ease and simplicity of  throwing a basic tank dress but taking it further by adding a belt, strappy sandals, and a chic structured bag. Simple but chic at the same time. 



I really love the contrast going on with this look. Zoe's hair, red lipstick, and hoops are everything. They are taking this simple striped dress and sandals to the next level. I can't be mad at it.


I love everything about this look. I love the color of this shirt and I love the fact that its partially tucked into some wide leg jeans. I also love the darker red crossbody.


Such a simple look that doesn't require a whole lot of thought. Just pair a light knit white sweater with your favorite skinny jeans, add a pair of tough gray boots and a red crossbody like Zoe does here and that's pretty much all she wrote. Again, this look is perfect for those lazy days.


Zoe is definitely a minimalist when it comes to style. Her easy way of dressing without over accessorizing or over doing it is so classic and timeless. Her casual and chic style is one to be learned. That's why Zoe Saldana is my celebrity style crush.

Which celebrity's style has captured your heart as of late?
Thanks for checking out my blog. Until next time...



Photo Credits: Google














Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...