Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fave Fall Lipsticks


Even though I'm a girly girl, I'm not really into makeup. I know, shocking right. That being said, I love me some lipsticks though. They're really the only type of makeup that I wear on a daily basis and my collection of them is borderline ridiculous. I love buying my lipsticks at the drugstore because they always have a good selection and I would rather spend my money on clothes or handbags. Mostly handbags though. So I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite lipsticks for fall. I will say that it was hard to narrow it down to just six, but I think I did okay.

This is my new favorite lipstick color. It's by Revlon and it's called Iced Amethyst. I love wearing darker lipstick shades in the fall and this plum color is no exception. It has a little shimmer which I'm all about and it's so creamy and easy to apply. I swear Revlon makes my favorite lipsticks. You can't go wrong with any shade. 


I think a nude pink lipstick is pretty much perfect for any time of the year. I love this shade by Revlon called Blushing Mauve. It's such a perfect color and I think it would look good on just about anyone. It's such a nice change from all the dark colors of the fall.


Revlon Rum Raisin is the perfect brown shade and so pretty for fall. It's a creme finish which I'm not normally a fan of, but this lipstick is amazing.


This color is such a departure from what I would normally wear, but it's amazing nonetheless. Revlon's Iced Mocha is a golden brown shade with subtle shimmer. I love it for the fall. I think it makes such a statement and I love doing that with my lipstick.


I'm in love with this lipstick. It's a pretty shade of dark mauve and the texture is so smooth. It's Covergirl Soulmate. Not only is the color perfect, but the romantic in me is really digging the name.


You can never go wrong with a red lip. No matter what the season, a red lip is always a good idea. I love Covergirl's Tempt because it's the perfect shade of red for me. There are so many red lipsticks out there so you just have to find one that works well for you. But seriously, red lips look good on everyone. Want to add instant glam to a look, just put on red lipstick and that's all she wrote.

That concludes some of my favorite lipsticks for fall. There are so many more, but we'll stick with these six for now. What lip colors do you all love for the fall season? Thanks for reading...









10 comments :

  1. I totally agree. Wearing lipstick can change an overall look, but wearing red lipstick is even better! It's definitely chic and classic and as you said, can be worn throughout the year. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment. xo

      Delete
  2. The Blushing Mauve color looks so fabulous on you!!! I've been sticking with nude lipstick lately, but you have my wanting to try out some new colors.

    xo
    Mandy
    Saguaros & Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love wearing bold lip colors. It's so fun! xo

      Delete
  3. I've nominated you to do the Liebster Award, would love it if you did the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. Can you email me the information? You can find all my contact information above. Thank you. xo

      Delete
  4. My fave is the classic red lip! You right! You can never go wrong :) LOVE this blog! I can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! I'm glad you're loving it! xo

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...