Friday, August 23, 2013

white t-shirt loving...


It's Friday! Welcome back to my blog. Today's post is of an outfit that brought out my bohemian side. This look is totally giving me boho vibes and I'm not mad at it. Let's have a closer look.


For this look, I paired one of my favorite maxi skirts with a white t-shirt. I for one am all about the white t-shirt. You can make it dressy, casual, and anything in between. It's such a staple item and in my everyday life, I reach for it often. I love it paired with this skirt. It's a little unexpected but it totally works.


As I said, I'm channeling my inner bohemian princess with this look and I'm serving it up proper. Totally not my intention, but I love it nonetheless. What takes it over the top for me is my hair. I'm sporting a braided updo, which is such a cute but different way to get your hair out of your face for summer.


I wore jeweled sandals to add a little bling and girliness to the look. I kind of needed that.


My jewelry here is a mixture of all the colors in this look. There's black, white, and taupe. I personally don't have a problem mixing those colors and putting them all on my wrist. I'm all about the more is more concept. Well, when it comes to jewelry that is.





Thanks for reading my blog. It really means a lot!


What I'm wearing:
T-shirt from WalMart
skirt and shoes from a local boutique








Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...