Friday, August 23, 2013

Bloglovin


As you can see, I have joined Bloglovin. I had heard about this before, but as a new blogger, I wasn't sure what it was all about. I'm still figuring it out myself, but I thought I would share with you what I know so you can follow this blog (and some of your other favorites) with Bloglovin as well. I joined Bloglovin because I love reading fashion blogs, but because I read so many, it's kind of hard to keep up with them. Do any of you have that problem as well? With Bloglovin you can follow all your favorite blogs and you are notified when that blog has been updated. It's all in one place so you never miss a post. Genius right? There is also an iPhone app for even more convenience. Bloglovin is so perfect because it makes all your favorite blogs a little easier to read. You can join by visiting Bloglovin or you can download the app for iPhone here or if you have an Android phone download the app here. Also make sure you follow The JaToya Chronicles and all your other favorite blogs so you never miss a thing. If you have any more information about Bloglovin leave a comment below. Like I said, I'm still learning.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...