Monday, August 5, 2013

Geometric

A little black and white never hurt anybody



Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary or in other words, boring. Yeah I said it. For me, the summer's kind of winding down and its almost time for school. Another dreaded word, but I had to say it. The end of summer is always a little boring in my book. Luckily I have my lovely blog to keep me busy. Have I said lately how much I'm loving this?




Anyway, I'm back from my weekend with an outfit post. Today it's all about black and white. My fave color combination by far. It's so classic and amazing and I love it and I can't get enough of it. I'm obsessed. Like really.



I put together this chic little outfit out of pure laziness. Ugh, another word I hate to say, but I have to keep it real here. Dresses make for easy dressing or in my case lazy dressing. Pretty much the same thing. Besides the fact that it's black and white, I love the geometric print. Oh and we can't forget the ruffled one shoulder. I'm in love!

Here's a closer look at the pattern. To die for!

Let's talk about jewelry. I didn't really go too crazy, even though I fought the urge to do so. Don't judge me. I'm kind of a jewelry addict. I'm wearing my fave black bracelets (which you have seen before and will definitely see again) mixed in with a couple of statement rings. Amazing if I do say so myself.



I also pulled my hair back in a low pony. I added a fierce red lip which instantly glams up the look. There's really nothing better than a red lip in my opinion. So chic with black and white. Another thing I love.

I wore my favorite shoes ever (really loving ankle straps) and I was ready to go. Lazy but chic. Such a good combo.



Thanks for reading. Until next time.
xoxo

What I'm wearing:
An old Forever 21 dress
Sam and Libby for Target shoes




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...