Monday, August 19, 2013

black, white, and a little bold


It's Monday once again so that means another post from me. Today, I'm back with an outfit post. This is a look I put together for church. I wanted to be fashionable, but obviously appropriate for church. So this is what I came up with. Shall we have a closer look?


I must say that this print is sort of kind of amazing. There's nothing really unique going on, but I'm all about it. It's black and white (if you don't know already I'm crazy about that combo), but it has little pops of color throughout. The fact that there are flowers just makes me love it even more. I am a girly girl after all. Oh, and the sweetheart neckline is so flattering and well sweet. In fact this is such a sweet little dress.



I decided to add a cardigan, you know to keep things as modest as possible. And sometimes churches can be cold (at least mine is). I put my hair back in a ponytail to keep things easy. I don't really like to spend a lot of time on my hair, even though I end up doing so sometimes. 

I wore black wedges which I've had for the longest time. Really digging the peep toe action. I'm also wearing an ankle bracelet. I'm obsessed with wearing that bad boy.


The jewelry here is kind of major. Just the way I like it. I piled on a ton of black and white bracelets. The more the merrier for me. I'm also wearing my signature rings with a black statement ring mixed in.

All in all, I really like this look. It's simple, easy, and comfortable. I felt good in it and its totally church-approved.

Thanks for reading...


What I'm wearing:
Target cardigan
dress from local boutique
Payless shoes





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...