Thursday, July 18, 2013

White + Floral: Joint Outfit of the Day

Here's my first outfit of the day for my new blog. I'm so excited! For this post I'm joined by my lovely sister. We're both rocking white and floral, but in two totally different ways. We both also pulled pieces from our closet that we already had. Nothing here is new hence the term budget fashionista. This just goes to show that you can create a fashionable outfit from things you already own. With that being said, lets talk about my sister's outfit first. Her top is from Forever 21 (bought a couple of years ago), her white shorts are from Wal-Mart (again bought a couple of years ago), and her wedges are from Payless. She's also sporting a pretty pink Dooney and Bourke purse. I love this outfit and I love my sister!

Moving on to my outfit. I love maxi skirts any time of the year, but they are perfect for summer. Pair it with a t-shirt and your favorite sandals and you're ready to go. My maxi skirt is happens to be from a local clothing store. My white shirt is from Wal-Mart (bought a long time ago and found buried in my closet) and my wedges are from Payless. My coral bag is by Tommy Hilfiger. Put all of this together and you have the perfect summer outfit.













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...