Saturday, July 20, 2013

OOTD: Black, White, and Chic all over

Hello, and welcome back to my blog. I hope you all enjoyed my first ootd post because I'm back with another. This time, I'm keeping things ultra chic. How am I doing that? Well, I'm playing with a black and white color palette today. I guess I should preface this by saying that I love black and white together. I think it looks so chic and classic. It basically does no wrong. Needless to say, I was so excited when I heard that black and white were in for spring and summer. It's so easy to make this color combo work for the warmer weather. And (here's the real kicker) you can create a chic looking ensemble with pieces you already own. In fact, everything that I'm wearing we're buried in my closet.  Need help pulling off this look? Don't worry, I have a few tips. Tip #1 Start this look with an item I think every woman should have in her closet: black pants. Tip #2 To keep things from looking too simple and boring, add a fun top. Maybe one with stripes (like mine) or one with a cool print. Tip #3 To make this outfit comfortable in this scorching weather, I wore my favorite sandals (more on those later) and a tube top. Tip #4 I also added a cardigan just in case I got a little cold (highly unlikely, but a girls gotta have options). Doing this also helps take the look from day to night. You can do the same with a cardigan or even a blazer. You can even swap out the sandals for some sexy pumps to up the wow factor. I'm obessed with this look and I hope you all like it too! Until next time.


What I'm wearing: A black cardigan from Target, a black and white striped tube top from God knows where a.k.a. extremely old, black pants from Hot Topic, and black Sam and Libby for Target shoes. I've been obsessed with these shoes to say the least. In love with the ankle strap.
Remember to follow me on Instagram @thebudgetfashionista for more pictures. Thanks for reading!











No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...