Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Cold Shoulder


I'm going to start off this post by saying that I love this whole look. I'm all about keeping it cool and comfortable in the summer, while still looking pulled together. I also love this color combination. The burnt orange top and white shorts just looks good to me. Add a good top knot and I'm all set. My perfect summer outfit.


In love with these wedges. I feel like throwing on a pair of wedges dresses up the outfit while still be comfortable. A good pair of wedges are a must have for summer. You can wear them with anything.


Let's talk about this top. It's about a year old and I have to be honest, I've only worn it once. I just didn't know how to style it, but I think it looks perfect with white shorts. I'm also obsessed with the sleeves. Not sure if the cold shoulder sleeve is still in, but oh well. I love this top and the color is fab. BTW, I am wearing shorts. You can totally tell in this picture.


If you haven't already noticed, I'm a jewelry type of gal. To say I love jewelry is a little bit of an understatement. I don't feel like myself unless I'm wearing a massive amount of jewelry. But for this look, I wanted to keep it simple. I'm just wearing the bracelets that I never take off on my right wrist and a few gold bangles on my left. Keeping in theme with the simple look, I just added my Pandora stack rings. Ugh, I felt kind of naked. The simple jewelry look is not for me. But I tried.



Hope you all enjoyed this look and maybe got some ideas on how to style your white shorts for summer. Until next time.
xoxo

What I'm wearing:
A Forever 21 top
White shorts from Wal-Mart
Wedges from Payless








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...