Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Supplies to keep in handy for plants


Here are a few things I always have around that help me take care of my plants.

Vinegar.
I always have either apple cider vinegar or regular white vinegar around. It can be used as a trap for fungus gnats expecially when it's mixed with liquid soap.

Alcohol.
Alcohol is great for getting rid of spider mites.

Spray bottles.
I have several spray bottles on hand at all times. I have one filled with regular water that I use to mist my plants. Another one is filled with a liquid soap and water mixture, which is great for gnats as well as spider mites. Then I have one that is filled with a water and peroxide mixture, for gnats as well.

Rainwater.
I collect rainwater anytime it rains. I love watering my plants with it.

Epson salt.
I water my plants with Epson salt once a month and they love it. It's also good to mix with soil and you can sprinkle it on the top of your plant's soil. 

These are the things I always have that keep my plants healthy and pest free. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for your comment. I read each and every one and they truly make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...